Live**free KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp Live Streaming (17.01.2021) Online

Home Forums General Live**free KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp Live Streaming (17.01.2021) Online

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tethedisbu1985 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #203160

    tethedisbu1985
    Participant

    <br><br>░░▒▓██► Watch Live KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp</p><br><br>

    ░░▒▓██► LIVE KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp<br></p><br><p> </p><p>

    KAA Gent vs Royal Antwerp predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Belgium Jupiler Pro League on KAA Gent vs Royal Antwerp football predictions and stats – 17 Jan 2021 My Leagues [12] KAA Gent 0 : 1/2 Royal Antwerp [6] Sunday, January 17, 2021 20:30 HRS Kickoff Countdown: Asian Handicap: 0 : 1/2 | Over / Under: 2 3/4 goals Form Head-to-Head : KAA Gent: Royal Antwerp. Royal Antwerp FC live score (and video online live stream*), team roster with season schedule and results. Royal Antwerp FC is playing next match on 17 Jan 2021 against KAA Gent in Pro League.When the match starts, you will be able to follow KAA Gent v Royal Antwerp FC live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics. KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp FC. De havenderby. Met Antwerp treffen we een van de twee ploegen uit de grootste stad van Vlaanderen. Een ploeg om in de gaten te houden aldus Hein Vanhaezebrouck: “Antwerp is een ploeg die vooruit denkt. Ze investeren in hun stadion en zullen na verloop van tijd meeconcurreren om de prijzen KAA Gent Royal Antwerp on Sat 16 Jan 2021, predictive analysis by comparison. Bet365 opening: Home 2.21 Tie 3.67 Away 2.74. More details Algorithm. KAA Gent-Royal Antwerp FC: 2:6 1960/1961: 28. Round: KAA Gent-Royal Antwerp FC: 1:2 1960/1961: 9. Round: Royal Antwerp FC-KAA Gent: 1:3 For games that were decided on penalties the score after 120 minutes will be included in the ranking. Royal Antwerp FC. Royal Antwerp Football Club : Country: Belgium Founded. Royal Antwerp vs KAA Gent predictions, football tips, preview and statistics for this match of Belgium Jupiler Pro League on Royal Antwerp vs KAA Gent Predictions and Stats – 22 Aug 2020 Quick Forebets Momenteel is KAA Gent favoriet bij de online wedkantoren. Gent won 1 van de laatste 1 ontmoetingen. De tegenstanders speelden 4 keer gelijk en Royal Antwerp stapte 4 keer drie punten pakken. Huidige statistieken van Gent. In de laatste wedstrijd van KAA Gent was er een 1:1 gelijkspel tegen Beerschot. KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp FC (Proximus ePro League – Speeldag 03) KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp FC (Proximus ePro League – Speeldag 03) 2021-01-16 19:25:46 2 hours ago ; Views 4,401; By: ELEVEN BELGIUM; A + A-1. Shared Share with; Share with; Bekijk hier de wedstrijden van de derde speeldag van de Proximus ePro League (). Dit is het. Nieuws Lior Refaelov wint de Gouden Schoen! Nieuws Clubicoon tekent bij! Fotoverslag RAFC kent offday tegen KV Mechelen; Mededeling Royal Antwerp FC respecteert de COVID-maatregelen Royal Antwerp played well at home, KAA Gents offense and defence were not good. We think KAA Gent is hard to win the game. 2.KAA Gent just got 1 win, 1 draw, 6 losses and lost 13 balls in the championship playoff. Above all, we should not overestimate the away team. Royal Antwerp is quoted more than KAA Gent. The chance of winning the match are higher for KAA Gent according to bet365 information. KAA Gent and Royal Antwerp have both low winning odds. Tie could be favourite. The bookmaker point of view has been taken into account. For the game between KAA Gent vs Royal Antwerp on at 15:30 we calculated that KAA Gent has a 35% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 – 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. [12] KAA Gent 0 : 1/2 Royal Antwerp [6] Sunday, January 17, 2021 20:30 HRS Kickoff Countdown: Asian Handicap: 0 : 1/2 | Over / Under: 2 3/4 goals Form Head-to-Head. [12] KAA Gent 0 : 1/2 Royal Antwerp [6] Sunday, January 17, 2021 20:30 HRS Kickoff Countdown: Asian Handicap: 0 : 1/2 | Over / Under. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Royal Antwerp FC vs KAA Gent Predictions & Head to Head Stadium – Bosuilstadion (Deurne) 09:15 RSC Anderlecht vs Royal Excel Mouscron 07:00 Club Brugge vs Beerschot-Wilrijk 04:30 Standard Lige vs KRC Genk 09:30 KV Mechelen vs Cercle Brugge 09:30 OH Leuven vs Sporting Charleroi 07:15 Zulte-Waregem vs Waasland-Beveren A look at their prior head to head clashes dating back to shows that Antwerp have won 2 of these & KAA Gent 1, with the number of draws being 3. In all, 17 goals were shared by the two clubs in this period, with 9 of them from The Great Old and 8 being from De Buffalo s. KAA Gent vs Royal Antwerp FC Prediction 17.01.2021. KAA Gent vs Royal Antwerp FC predictions and betting tips ahead of this Belgium Pro League clash on Sunday. [12] KAA Gent 0 : 1/2 Royal Antwerp [6] Sunday, January 17, 2021 20:30 HRS Kickoff Countdown: Asian Handicap: 0 : 1/2 | Over / Under: 3 goals Form Head-to-Head. Teams Gent Antwerp played so far 18 matches. Gent won 5 direct matches.Antwerp won 6 matches.7 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.78 goals per Match. Gent in actual season average scored 1.41 goals per match. In 16 (94.12%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp FC (Proximus ePro League – Speeldag 03) KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp FC (Proximus ePro League – Speeldag 03) 2021-01-15 00:35:32 3 hours ago ; Views 0; By: ELEVEN BELGIUM; A + A-0. Shared Share with; Share with; Bekijk hier de wedstrijden van de derde speeldag van de Proximus ePro League (). Dit is het officile. Royal Antwerp vs KAA Gent predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Belgium Jupiler Pro League on Royal Antwerp vs KAA Gent football predictions and stats – 16 May 2019 The website uses cookies. The match of KAA Gent vs Royal Antwerp in BEL D1 will started on 2021-01-17 20:30.Asian Handicap line KAA Gent +0.5,Goal line 1.05,0.8. KAA Gent got 5 Win 8 Lose 2 Draw in last 15 games, and scored 18 goals, conceded 24 goals. KAA Gent host Royal Antwerp FC in matchday 16 of the Pro League on Sunday 24th November, 1:30pm at Ghelamco Arena.The hosts currently sit in 3rd place in the table having drawn against Royal Antwerp FC 1-1 last time out, while the visitors are in 4th after their 1-1 draw against KAA Gent.<br><br><br><b>live KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp streaming nfl
    KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp live streaming champions league
    KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp live streaming premier league free
    live KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp streaming usa goals
    live KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp streaming uae oman
    KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp live streaming raw
    KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp live streaming free in uae
    KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp live streaming on sony
    KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp live stream gfl
    KAA Gent – Royal Antwerp live streaming russia
    </b>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.