I found this at Pinterest and actually tried it for a week. I can see the dimples slightly disappearing. I will have to continue. A lot of people tend to buy creams and some can be pricey… Why buy when you can try it at home naturally!!!
What Causes Of Cellulite?
The actual reasons behind cellulite are mainly two:
- Water retention
- Reduced blood flow to the fat cells
This happens majorly due to the structural composition of a woman’s skin. Men also have this issue, but the only thing is that it goes unnoticed.
Approximately 85% of women experience a Cellulite problem and its accumulated most commonly in the thighs. Cellulite is far from the end of the world and it is reality. Keeping a positive body image should be your first focus. At the end of the day, no one is perfect. There are some great natural ways that you can reduce the dimples and diet can really have an excellent effect.
More Home Remedies to Get Rid of Cellulite
You can use coffee grounds as an exfoliating scrub for removing dead cells. Drinking coffee will definitely help in relieving the stress and improve the blood circulation.
• Take one-fourth cup of coffee grounds, three tbsp. of sugar and two tbsp. of melted coconut oil.
• Mix these all until it becomes like a smooth paste.
• Take a little amount of this paste in your palm and massage the affected areas of skin with cellulite for some minutes.
• Pressure your fingers while massaging.
• Rinse it with the lukewarm water. Follow this remedy twice a week until you get the better results.
Apple cider vinegar performs the multiple actions due to the presence of minerals, potassium, magnesium and calcium in it. Because of such properties, it helps in getting rid of cellulite. All of these elements play a significant role in flushing out the toxic substances and water retention around the thighs.
• Mix one part of apple cider vinegar with two parts of water.
• Add a little amount of honey.
• Rub this mixture on the affected areas where the cellulite is appeared.
• Leave this on the skin for at least 30 minutes then rinse it off with warm water.
• Follow this useful remedy twice daily until you see the preferred results.
Juniper oil is good for reducing the fluid retention so that the cellulite reduction because it contains the detoxifying properties.
• Take one-fourth cup of olive oil.
• Mix 15 drops of juniper oil in this.
• Massage this mixture of oils on the areas of cellulite for 10 minutes.
• Do this remedy twice daily. After a month, you will feel your skin softer and firmer.
One major help is DRINK WATER!!!
At least 8 glasses of water daily. Drinking water in the morning before eating anything is the best time.
Have you tried this any of these recipes/home remedies? Let us know your experiences on it by leaving your comment below!