DIY Project: Beet Lip & Cheek Stain – Technique #2
This is my second technique for beet lip tint/stain.
Things you need:
1 Beet peeled and chopped
2 Tbs Olive Oil
2 Tbs Almond oil or Jojoba Oil or Coconut oil
2 Tbs Honey
Small bowl or jar
Lip container (can be purchased on amazon)
Latex gloves (Optional)
1. Wash the beet and peel it the outside of the beet
Note: I like to cover my cutting board with wax paper because beets it can get messy.
2. Cut the beet in to cubes.
3. Put the beet cubes in the blender
Note: I used my magic bullet and mixed all the ingredients together (Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil & Honey).
4. Blend all together until smooth
Note: I added more oil so there’s more liquid.
5. Pour the beet juice in the strainer and jar/bowl.
6. Pour the beet juice in a few small lip containers and used it for both lips & cheeks. It last about 1 month and I think it can last up to 2 - 3 months in the refrigerator.
Different lip containers/storages: Let me know if you have tried these DIY projects... Please feel free to share if you have other techniques. If you need lip containers, email us for a price quote.
Note: For more juice, press the beets out from the strainer or kept adding more oil while blending. This DIY technique has more ingredients and can be very messy… Nevertheless, it’s natural and no toxic chemicals!
Let us know your results by leaving your comment below!