Description of the Product:
Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel with natural mannan ingredient for exfoliation.
Hypo-allergenic peeling gel gently polishes skin for a smooth complextion with mannan and strngthen the skin barrier with the fermented yogurt.
Soft yet powerful exfoliation
– Natural Konjac (Mannan) beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities with short time of massage.
– Recovering for Chestnuts extracts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.
De-oxidating and calming effect for healthier skin
– Sogurty, a specialized fremented yogurt, has anti-inflammatory effects to soothe skin from skin troubles.
– Multi berry complex(varous berry extracts from raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries, and strawberris) delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.
Direction to Use:
- Used on wet skin after face wash.
- Take an appropriate amount (2cm in diameter is recommended) and gently massage over the face using gentle circular movements with the fingertips, and then rinse with lukewarm water
- Use 1-2 times a week.
- For best results, follow with Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repair Pack.
- Caution : Avoid eye area
The bottle is a light pink squeeze-tube and the product itself is pale pink that contains Natural Konjacn small (Mannan) beads. It helps exfoliate and not too harsh that it will irritate the skin. The product has a berry fragrance smell that’s not too overwhelming but some people with sensitive skin may break out from it. I really like the product but it’s too light for my for my skin. There are days, I need the not-so-gentle scrub to get rid of the dead skin cells and oil. This product is good to have for those days you just need a lighter gentle exfoliator for the surface of the skin.
- Gentle exfoliator
- Good for sensitive skin
- Does not irritate skin
- Too light as an exfoliator
- Mid-high end
- Strong smell